Re: [Epic] Scenarios and Campaigns

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:27:40 -0600

At 03:56 PM 5/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Recently I worked on a set of campaign rules that was steadfastly
>ignored by the list. Anyway, I'd planned to play some really cool games
>with them, but realized it might be a very long time until I'd get some
>use out of them. So I decided to make some mini-campaigns to play with a
>friend until I got a chance to play my epic rules.

I really don't remember seeing the campaign rules. Can you send them to me
via private email?

>Anyway, I have some questions about scenarios
>
>Am I the only one who thinks that there should be more scenarios for
>Epic, especially when trying to make a tree-campaign.

Most definately not. I really think that more should have been done. And
tree campaigns are too hard to do with the existing scenarios.

>GW made a really cool scenario which it used for a re-fight, but had
>nothing like it in the actual non-refight scenarios, why? Oh, the
>scenario was breakout.

It shouldn't be that hard to make breakout into a regular scenario.

>And, has anyone designed some really cool scenarios they'd like to
>share?

Not yet. All my campaign/scenarios are for WH40K at the moment.

>Opinions?
>
>Tyler

It's a pretty cool scenario (even though it's not one that I'll ever be
able to use considering I know zero Chaos players)

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"