Re: [Epic] Is GW going bust ????? - Thane read this.

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:26:47 -0600

Dave Gentzler wrote:

> >Don't take things so seriously ... (stepping into a flame proof suit) ... I
> was waiting for >you to start talking about your constitutional rights to
> talk absolute shit at the top of >your lungs. Thane wouldn't have been
> bothered by me hanging shit on him so why >are you ??? (gee, I am sure we
> have had this argument before, Thane ????).
>
> Because I don't like folks who take a "superior" position. Your complaints
> implied that somehow you know what's best for the list (they still do). Let
> the list members decide what's worth reading. As long as it's on-topic. it's
> posting material whether it meets with any one person's standards of
> approval or not.

I think the important thing is that it's OK to get angry, it's OK to flame out
every once in a while, just try to be funny when you do it, so the people on the
sidelines don't get bored.... and smiley faces at the end of a non funny
sentence don't count...ever. Note that I can't claim to achieve this either, but
it's good to try.

> >And to keep things on topic :)
> >
> >I thought test casts would have been done in the U.K..
>
> What I said stands. Production of metal is done on both sides of the pond
> pretty much simultaneously. If you'll recall, several US folks have already
> purchased test casts of the epic Chaos vehicles.

OK, one last time. What OFFICIAL news does anyone have about a chaos release.
Does WD 222 actually proclaim a release date. Are only the two minis shown? Only
people who know of someone who actually has recieved a blister/box or official
message or intercepted personal mail or redirected all of Britains satellite
communications through canada need reply!

> Dave

  Dave, I love you. I'm not gay ... but if I was....

Thane