Re: [Epic] Is GW going bust ????? - Thane read this.

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 00:33:17 -0600

> Thane- Can I be one of the Vultures? I smell a deal, and could always use
> some more Chaos stuff......

OK, here is mostly a repost from before. This will likely lead to true chaos,
but send me DIRECT e-mail about what is desired. I'm not sure how I want to
divide this all up, so the input maybe helpful. I don't want to deal in small
quantities; if I can keep the break up into six or fewer groups I'll be happy.

  This is a list of what I'm selling. I want to ditch it all in one lot; if
that fails I'll break it down some. The list shows number of stands, not
individual troops. The number in perentheses is a rating of how well
painted it is, based on how embarassed I am to put it on the table. 10
means damn proud, sure to get ooh'd and ahh'd, while 1 means you pray they
die quickly. 5 is nothing special or embarassing about it. A (0) means it
is unpainted or partially painted and abandoned.

In totality:

2 firelords(5)
19 rhinos, tzeentch (8)
10 LR's tzeentch (8)
20 trolls (5)
20 minotaurs (5)
15 tzeentch chaos space marines (5)
15 nurgle or slaaneesh CSM (7)
20 Juggers (7)
2 silver towers (4)
20 bloodletters (8)
5 flamers (5)
15 disks (5-6)
5 demonettes (6)
5 beasts (2)
5 beasts (6)
6 doomwings (6)
3 doomwings (2)
3 cannon o khorne (5)
1 tower of skulls (5)
2 cauldron of blood (8)
4 brass scorpions (8)
3 deathdealers (8)
3 blood reapers (0)
2 doomblasters (0)
2 subjugators (10)! These are gorgeous! I may keep these, so don't ask unless
you really want them.
1 chaos Warlord titan (9) Old Tzeentch colors.
1 chaos warlord with brass scorpion tails on carapace and a really cool
CC conversion from other brass scorpion parts (0) but a 10 in the making.
2 LOB's (6)
2 LOC's (5)
1 LOP (8)
1 bloodthirster (10)
1 weird mortarian (conversion, looks like a giant rotting corpse) (8)
1 magnus, also a conversion, giant 1 eyed wizard.
5 pink horrors(7)
5 plaguebearers (0)
4 chaos andriods (0) unbased
4 chaos dreadnoughts (5)
5 chaos dreadnoughts (7)
2 first ed. thunderhawks, tzeentch (6)
2 nurgles (0)
1 Plaguetower (0)
10 beastmen (0)
5 CSM (0)
15 unbased CSM (0)
probably some other knickknacks, like unpainted minotaurs and beastment on
sprues, if I can find them.

I want $320 for the whole set , plus half of postage. I'm in Albuquerque
NM, and will be happy to ship out of country if you like.

This is a well rounded CSM/demon army. It worked well in e40K and sm/tl.
All infantry is mounted on old style bases.

If interested, send me a line. I'll take the first serious offer, no
bidding.

Stay tuned for a squat/knght sale.

Thane Morgan