Re: [Epic] Is GW going bust ????? - Thane read this.

From: Owen Rees <owen.rees_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:03:32 +0100

Dave...

I can confirm the release next month of Epic Chaos, its on the back of WD
222 and theres a nice picture of a Chaos Rhino and a squad of marines.

It just goes to show that GW haven't given up on the Epic range, though I do
agree there should be more done on the topic.

Owen Rees

the Outpost
http://freespace.virgin.net/owen.rees/
See me in Journal Issue 25!

>OK, one last time. What OFFICIAL news does anyone have about a chaos
release.
>Does WD 222 actually proclaim a release date. Are only the two minis shown?
Only