[Epic] Chaos stuff for sale

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:08:43 -0600 (CST)

Out of curiosity, if I were to sell a Chaos army would there be anyone
interested?

I would be selling it at full-to near full prices, since everything is still
in original blisters/packaging. I bought this a while ago thinking I would
start a Chaos army, but I don't even have time to finish painting my Eldar
army, and there is a Tech Guard army waiting as soon as that one is done, so
I won't be getting around to Chaos for a long long time anyways. I have
basically everyhthing needed to run a Chaos army (all GDs except
bloodthirster, including a Lord of Battles, Banelord, 2 boxes infantry, etc.
etc.)

So is there anyone who would be interested?

Mike the Liu