[Epic] Bommerz over da Sulphur River

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:15:11 +0200

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any (detailed) info about the 'Bommerz over da Sulphur
River' game ? I saw reference on Andy's White Dwarf Review
http://www.sheppard.demon.co.uk/White_Dwarf/white_dwarf.htm but it always
takes a couple of weeks before the reviewed WD can be found in our
neighbourhood...

The reference was as follows :
"Next, Andy Chambers introduces 'Bommerz over da Sulphur River'. This is
actually a new game that GW are releasing this month, covering Ork bombing
runs against Imperial bridges on the Sulphur River. Odd, but strangely
appealing. Fourteen pounds sterling buys you the game, which includes a
board, lots of dice and counters, two Thunderbolt Interceptors and four
Fighta-Bommerz (Epic 40K scale)."

Any info anyone ?

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...