Re: [Epic] Bommerz over da Sulphur River

From: John Bridges <jebtek_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:38:40 +0100

In WD222 this game is sort of reviewed. basically its a cash in on a couple
of E40K minis, you only get the 4 Ork fighta bommerz and 2 thunderbolts,
three board sections about 1 foot long in total a few counters and a few
dice. you just fly up athe river using one of the marked routes and blow up
the targets. The only real variables are the fastyer you go the harder you
are to hit, and so are the targets. The defender places a couple of counters
along your marked route for either fighters, or flak, plus a couple of
pinnicles. Thats about it. Of course they say you can buy lots more E40K
miniatures to represent flak batteries etc. The whole game takes abouit 10
minutes according to my local store.

I have seen it in the back room of the store as its not on show yet. (pays
to know the ladz). But it doesnt look much. You could do the same yourself
with the figues and a little imagination, and save fourteen pounds.

John