[Epic] Horus Heresy Re-enactment

From: Owen Rees <owen.rees_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:24:48 +0100

Hi Everyone!

I don't know if any of you read the Journal, but my club was in issue 25 in
the Overwatch article. I run the Outpost club up here in the North of
England (anyone interested e-mail me).

Now the reason I've posted is because we're re-enacting the assault on the
Emperor's Palace tthis summer. Forces are being assembled now in Epic (we
have over 25 titans, 2 and half marine chapters and 2 regiments of guard so
far). We are using a command chain rule. This means they'll be a main gaming
table with the battle going on and a seperate room with the commanders in
it. They'll receive information of how the battle is going and give orders
out as to what to do. The generals will have scenarios to play so as not to
get board (Istvaan IV and the assualt on Horus' battle barge).

Any comments on all this are welcome, but what we really need is FLUF! More
the better. Even if you only direct us to where it is, thats enough.

I hope this yields some good postings.

Owen Rees
the Outpost

http://freespace.virgin.net/owen.rees/