Re: [Epic] Question for Krass, concerning all of us -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:30:24 +0000

Hey Krass,

I was wondering,
Why did they sent you these prerelease rhinos? How can we get such
prereleases? Or they for free?

thanks for the answer ;)

Cedric

> I recieved a month ago three pre release Chaos Rhinos. They are all
similar
> to the one on the back cover of WD222. Multipart- Hull, ram, two sides,
+
> small turret with storm bolter.
> WD 222 says that WD223 will have Epic Chaos in it. > I therefore infer
that some Chaos minis and a sprue will be released in the
> UK in July.
> Looking at the photo the Terminators are new casts not just modified
> Imperial ones, the power fist is completely different.
> > Krass
 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you talk to GW Mail Order over the phone, they often have bits and
pieces kicking around. Special deals, sales of old stock and occaisionally
pre release bit's and pieces.
You pay normal (ie inflated) prices for them I think the Rhinos cost 5 UK
pounds for 3.
I've got some good bit's and pieces over the years - Eldar Knights on
Dinosaurs, Ork Fighta Bombas (when SM/TL was in production)
Nightwings, Hydras, Thunderfire's before they were released, and an
Imperial psi-Titan - metal add ons for a plastic Warlord. No official rules for
this or the Eldar dino riders though.

Krass