Re: [Epic] Genestealer Cults in E41K

From: <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:07:30 EDT

...And another thing, as I was busy copying fluff for people (all except the
stuff for Alen Brain went out yesterday), I noticed a little blurb about the
Black Legion. "During the Ultramarines operations against the Tyrranid Hive-
fleet 'Behemoth,' for example, a Black Legion helmet was found by a combat
ship clearance squad. Inquisition scholors are still divided over the
significance of this discovery."
Now here a scary thought, how about CSM/Genestealer hybrids? Or is there more
to the relationship between Chaos and Bugs?

PS-This was from RoC:Slaves to Darkness