Re: [Epic] About Tyranids

From: <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 19:01:14 EDT

Dirk Vormann wrote:
>> The E40K Tyranids have some SERIOUS problems
>Now I understand why there is no serious tyranid player around here :(

I would be a serious Tyranid player, but my forces are nowhere near painted.
In any case, I still love Orks more than any other single race; I can't get
enough. In any case: Tyranids, to me, are mainly just a point in my quest to
collect and play the evil guys in every game I play. (Gotta get some Chaos and
Necromunda Delaque!) But I enjoy them anyway.

Shervin