Re: [Epic] Is GW going bust ? -New Rumor!

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 00:36:03 -0600

(...) and play a game made for adults.

>Thane

This may sound like preaching, but ANY game where you have lots of little
men (arbitrary term, they're not all human) running around trying to kill
each other isn't really an adult game as such. God knows that some of my
friends think I'm acting like a little kid with all my mini's and such.
Maybe I'm out of line (and knowing me I am), but it's not really that
important whether we're playing a game that was designed for 15 year olds
or 25 year olds. All that really matters is that we're playing with little
men and we're having fun.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"