Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 02:00:32 +0100

Peter Ramos wrote:

> Eldar Weapons
>
> Heat Lance 100
> Pulsar 300 this weapons has no drawbacks!
> Tremor Cannon 175 ignores shields!
> D-Cannon 250 *see coment below*
> Lascannon Wing 150
> Psycannon 150
> Power Fist 100 this thing shoots!
> Missile Launcher Wing 50 to stimulate use it has to be cheap
> Hull 300 its weapons is what makes it expensive!
> Hull for warlock Titan 400
>
> Comment: I will try to bring back the old AT rules on this one, it was
> truely fearsome as it destroyed anything without shields without save
> and shield targets were imune. If caught without shield-ouch! Bye
> Titan! I'll tone it down somewhat but it will be still pretty powerful
> and thus the cost. I post the full rules later.

...hey when I play Dark Angels usually I field aWarlord Titan fitted
with:

        FCC 150
        Plasm. destr. 250
        Barr. miss. lau. 200
        Quake cannon 150

                         750/2=375

        500+375=875 (-25)

and if I play Eldar a Warlock Titan with

        2 las. wing 300

                         900/2=450

        400+450=850 (+100)

do you see something strange? do I must sell my eldar army and just play
marines?
I suggest a revision on the costs.

                                Lorenzo