Re: [Epic] Our Very Own Black Library

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

> << I know this has been suggested before but how about we do some serious work
> in order to collect as much fluff in the one place. It would be an interesting
> project.
>
> Thoughts anyone ???
>
> We could make our own inferences etc. >>
> Who has that much free time? But it would be neat idea. I'm quite sure that
> bewteen the people on the list we have just about all there is....

If we all do a bit, then we will have an impressive collection. I have
most of the fluff mentioned, but I am willing to do my part for the newer
and curious players. I cannot organize such an event though.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...