Re: [Epic] Price Increase Petition-Please Read (fwd)

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:47:16 +0800

At 12:11 PM 2/27/97 +0000, you wrote:

>> I could not remember the exact detail. But it goes something like this (from
>> a conversation with the mail order troll). "If the current blister has four
>> figures, the new metal blister is priced the same, but will have only three
>> figures...."
>>

>> Regards
>> Oki
>
>In WD 207 it states that they expect a price increase of about 20-30%
>on the new white metal models.
>Colin P
>9404237p_at_...

Yeah, it is kinda embarassing. Going over gaga over Mike McVey's diorama,
Vypers, Epic40k update and forgot about the price increase. Will start on
Apr 1 though. Just checked with the Troll guyz.

Regards
Oki
p.s. They are still not doing any special deals on old Epic stuff ! For the
heck of me, I do not see why not. They cannot reuse the old lead stuff - as
the new metal contains no lead - why not do deals on them. 'We have not
decided on that issue yet.." Damn, and Epic40k is looming on 24th Mar.