Re: [Epic] RE:_?Epic?_Horus_Heresy_Re-enactment_

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:07:42 -0700 (PDT)

> << I was wondering, how is it as a game?
> They sell it at my local games store... >>
> It's ok. Not complex, and grossly over generalized, but makes a good beer and
> pretzels game for a lazy Saturday afternoon. It's not for a die hard
> grognard, unless he/she's looking for a bit of light gaming. I like it,
> really I do. I've had lots of fun rewriting history.....

Grognard? That's a rather rude sounding word.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...