RE: [Epic] Hellslicer questions

From: Eric Reel <ericre_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:10:07 -0700

That was my inital impression, but then again if the 'slicer is just another
CC weapon, the Subjugator is one lame war machine ( no shields, FP 6 & an
assault value of 8, bleah... )

> Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I just joined the list....
>
> In contrast to every other war machine CC weapon listed in the army book,
> the description for the Slaneeshi Hellslicer does NOT say that the
> Subjugator has to win the CC in order to inflict catastrophic damage.
>
> Is this an error in the description or is engaging a Subjugator in CC with
> war machine simply a Bad Idea?

I think this would be a typo, otherwise an exception to the rule would
have been mentioned. If you read the rule book, it describes the function
of a CC weapon, which is what the slicer is.

Steve

-