Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:38:15 +0000

> FCC 150
> Plasm. destr. 250
> Barr. miss. lau. 200
> Quake cannon 150
>
> 750/2=375
>
> 500+375=875 (-25)
>
> and if I play Eldar a Warlock Titan with

> 2 las. wing 300
>
> 900/2=450
>
> 400+450=850 (+100)
>

> do you see something strange? do I must sell my eldar army and just play
> marines?
> I suggest a revision on the costs.
>
> Lorenzo

Theres is no mistake, your using a high powered eldar weapons
combination on a warlock chassis, of course its going to be expensive,
thats the point! Also the warlord example is not on the wimpy side
either, since it fields the better weapons. On average eldar titans are
cheaper than imperial counterparts, the above example is not
repesentative of the system as a whole. Remember a warlock chassis is as
expensive as a warlord one due to the extra powers it possess, so
comparing warlords and warlocks will be similiar. Check the original
post for more mundane examples and the difference is clear.

Thank you,Peter