[Epic] Net Epic

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 17:51:43 -0800

Would anyone be interested in seeing some scenarios posted here? I would
like to post a scenario with OOB for both sides. We can all play out
this scenario locally, and compare results.

It would seem a good deal of the recent posts have been theoretical
discussions of how certain weapons might fare against each other. This
way we could all test these assumptions under the same conditions. I
realise that Epic his not a historical simulation game, but we will need
some way to play test new rules and units.

What do you think?

danlobb_at_...