Re: [Epic] Scenarios and Campaigns

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:33:38 -0400

> Tyler-
>
> Looked over Obsidian Empires. I like it. Just wondered if you were going
> to incorporate the 'Shadow in the Warp' or whatever it was called. When the
> Hive Fleet cuts off communications. Make it so that when a certain PV of
> Tyranids (3000?) passes between controlled systems, they are out of
> communications for that turn?
>
> Brian

Ah, now I remember where Over comes from Obsidian Empire Epic Rules, or Oeer, which
could be O'er, and thus Over. Anyway, that's a good idea, I don't know if the
Tyranids ability to strip planets is included in thus rules. Unfortunately from my
experience with the Outlander rules for Necromunda I'm weary of trying to make
completely different rules for Tyranids.

Still, if you have some good ideas why not think of some rules, allowing Tyranids to
take planets and make them useless, or obscuring communications or something. If you
respond to the list forward a copy to me as well so I don't have to sift through my
Archives to find it.

Tyler