Re: [Epic] Scenarios and Campaigns

From: Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:57:30 -0400

At 01:12 PM 5/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> Depends on what you want 'em for. For modern, and post-modern gaming (in
>> general) I like military aviation maps. Terrain features, population
centers,
>> radar control zones, and the borders aree subdued enough to not be the main
>> feature.
>
> I've seen some good aviaton maps from the war in the middle east, your right,
>they do look good.
>
>More then maps what I also need is some good terrain. I think basically I
want to
>join or start a gaming club. Anybody know any good ones in Ottawa?
>
>Tyler

Tyler-

Looked over Obsidian Empires. I like it. Just wondered if you were going
to incorporate the 'Shadow in the Warp' or whatever it was called. When the
Hive Fleet cuts off communications. Make it so that when a certain PV of
Tyranids (3000?) passes between controlled systems, they are out of
communications for that turn?

                                        Brian