Re: [Epic] WWII Armour

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:19:49 +0100

> John's helpfull posting of a site that will give members of this list a
>very useful source of information on a current thread is one of the
>reasons we all should try very hard to keep this list going.

I can just see it, three years from now, when GW has completely axed Epic,
and it has been forgotten, this list will still carry on with people who
have got little in common (by then) talking about anything and everything.
New members will ask, why do you lot call it the Epic Mailing List?

Of course, not all of you may see it this way ;)

Matthew