Re: [Epic] Space Fleet Needed!!

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 18:40:59 -0600

Sure, I'll look at them. I may steal your stats for a GSC list, or you can
convert them yourself, if you like.

Which reminds me; Generic Space Combat in it's entirety is now on my web page.
Actually, right now it is my web page. Go to:

http://www.flash.net/~thane/index.htm

Give me feedback, and let me know if you play it, either thumbs up or down. I'm
hoping to put B5 ships on this weekend. New ships and weapon ideas are also
welcome.

Going even further off topic, I've started making a fantasy rules system. Any
one who wants to help playtest the rules as they develop should contact me. This
will be a non-generic rules set, and will be much simpler and less random than
WFB.

Thane
thane_at_...