Re: [Epic] terrain

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 18:48:15 -0600

At the scale that EPIC is played, the foot of the mountain would take up the whole field and then some. A 4X8
table is still less than 1/2 square km, so it's pretty had to represent the effects of a mountain like the Boot
campaign. You can certainly make a hill of rough and broken terrain; I have several.

Thane