Re: [Epic] Q&A 7 *ANSWERED*

From: Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 09:52:12 -0400

At 12:52 PM 5/30/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>I only bring this up to quell those nasty rumors
>>that EPIC is already discontinued......
>

>One little Q&A doesnt mean Epic is not being discontinued.
>
>I still remember months after Man O War was discontinued, WD was still
>answering questions about it.
>

>Jimi :)

It almost looks as if GW is making one last push on Epic, maybe to try and
clear out their overstock. But after the release of Chaos, that just leaves
assorted Titans, and after that it's a complete line. (Of course, this is
predicated on the release of Chaos...which IMHO *is* coming.) Or a 'mature
game', if you prefer. Of course, relating this to another post, how mature
can any game involving plastic dolls be? ;) To come to my point (PLease!),
Epic would be one of the very few complete lines (MOW, any others? Space
Fleet maybe?), and considering its lesser status in the GW world, would
therefore be unsupported in WD. The whole game would have reached the
finale, so to speak.

As always, IMHO.

                                                Brian