[Epic] Space Hulk [OT] was Q&A 7 *ANSWERED* -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 14:24:50 +0000

Epic seem to be following the Space Hulk (I) model, space hulk then a
whole raft of other sets (Tyr attack, genestealer, deathwing) and models,
then a complete redo (with much simpliifation) into one box game (SPace
Hulk II).
Kevin Kelley kevin.kelley_at_...
My employer knows nothing about it.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I have to disagree,
Space Hulk II is only a retread of Space Hulk I , it doesn't contain the rules
or the board sections from Deathwing or Genestealer, though it does get
the extra WD rules (Air ducts, Space Wolves etc).
E40K is a different game that happens to use roughly the same scale minis
and roughly the same background.
  Space Hulk II had only a few changes, it moved away from D6 thus
reducing the sustained fire bonus, the heavy flamer works completely
differently, by no longer allowing shots on targets out of LOS, and doesn't
allow Command Points to be spent in the bug turn, which can be a real
disadvantage to the marine player. Though it makes my life easier... heh,
heh, heh.
I think you are using the wrong model.

Krass