Re: [Epic] MASSIVE ELDAR SALE UPDATE

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 01:50:35 +1000

***** Means SOLD OUT

The following is the "latest and greatest" list. It may well have errors
in, I need K.Walker to check it. So I cannot commit to anyone that this
is what you will finally be allocated, but it should be pretty close.

I've been able to fill many people's orders completely, but not all.
In particular, the Scout Titans were in such high demand, I only
kept 2 for myself. And NO other titans.

Infantry is sold "Per Stand". In many cases, this will be exactly that,
an old square stand with 5 infantry on it. In other cases it will be
5 loose figures, and maybe a stand. In yet other cases, 5 stands, each]
with 1 figure of the appropriate type on.

I've deliberately UNDER-ALLOCATED infantry in many cases. This is
because
many people asked for "as much as possible", and I want to try to figure
out exactly what this is in future e-mails. In addition, a few items
have
had "reserved" put on them. The final disposal of these is not firm yet,
but don't hold any hopes they'll be available, 99% chance they won't be.

Finally, the prices below are now firm, but do NOT include postage.
Prices are in US dollars, except for Australians, where prices are in
Australian Dollars. If I've quoted you a lower price
in past e-mails, that lower price still stands (but please send me a
copy
of the e-mail so you don't get over-charged). And if you back out, TELL
ME
ASAP as it's a sellers market, and there's people queued up to buy if
you
don't want them. No obligation until you confirm your order.

22 Knight Paladins (plastic) on sprues $0.25 each
(Wot, No takers?)

***** 6 Full Plastic Sprues w/2 landraiders, 4 rhinos, 40 std marines
each
24 Rhinos to turgul_at_... $0.25 each
4 LandRaiders to FVander_at_... $0.25 each
8 LandRaiders to DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de $0.25 each

240 Marines - Reserved for rdesnoye_at_...

***** 1 Imperator � primed $10
1 to aaronj_at_...

***** 1 Warlord
1 to aebrain_at_...

1 Mega-Gargant, primed, $7

1 Mega Gargant, primed, missing gun in upper deck $5

***** 2 Mega-Gargants sprues (package price, $25 with sprues below)
2 to alexis_usb_at_...

***** 6 Full Plastic Sprues w/3 battlewagons and 20 generic orks each
6 to alexis_usb_at_...

***** 8 Full Plastic Sprues w/3 bonebreakas from Titan Legions each
8 to alexis_usb_at_...

***** 6 Landtrains � 4 cars each. $6 each
2 Reserved
2 to johncrim_at_...
1 to sauron1_at_...
1 to mbowen_at_...

***** 16 Phantom Titans $8 each
3 to agro_at_...
1 to anvil_at_...
1 to brother_morgan_at_...
2 to cmgoh_at_...
3 Reserved
2 to DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de
2 to wrood_at_...
2 to johncrim_at_...

***** 7 Warlock Titans $8 each
1 to agro_at_...
1 to brother_morgan_at_...
2 to cmgoh_at_...
1 Reserved
1 to wrood_at_...
1 to kevin.kelley_at_...

***** 20 Revenant Titans $4 each
2 to agro_at_... (Sorry Agro, I hope 2 will suffice....)
2 to anvil_at_...
2 to brother_morgan_at_...
2 to aebrain_at_...
2 to john_at_...
2 to cmgoh_at_...
2 to CMiller_at_...
2 to askinner_at_...
2 to steve_kohler_at_...
2 to DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de

***** 48 Doomweavers $1.50 ea
10 to agro_at_...
10 to aebrain_at_...
2 to askinner_at_...
24 to kevin.kelley_at_...
6 to videodave_at_...

***** 16 Firestorms $1.50 ea
5 to agro_at_...
1 to aebrain_at_...
2 to askinner_at_...
2 to DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de
6 to TConsta505_at_...

2 newer SM avatar $1.50 ea
1 to FVander_at_...

***** 1 old(?) avatar
aebrain_at_...

***** 21 metal warwalkers $0.50 ea
6 to agro_at_...
4 to aebrain_at_...
2 to askinner_at_...
3 to steve_kohler_at_...
6 to kevin.kelley_at_...

***** 1 ? warwalker (very old style � maybe not even GW)
aebrain_at_...

***** 39 Tempests $3 ea
6 to kitzman_at_...
9 to agro_at_...
4 to aebrain_at_...
6 to cmgoh_at_...
2 to askinner_at_...
3 to DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de
9 to kevin.kelley_at_...

***** 21 Warp Hunter $1.50 ea
7 to aebrain_at_...
2 to askinner_at_...
12 to TConsta505_at_...

***** 10 Prism Cannon $1.50 ea
5 to agro_at_...
2 to john_at_...
3 to FVander_at_...

***** 24 Wave Serpents $1.50 ea
6 to john_at_...
11 to aebrain_at_...
7 to FVander_at_...

***** 90 Nightwings with stands $1 ea
12 to agro_at_...
7 to john_at_...
6 to aebrain_at_...
9 to cmgoh_at_...
6 to sauron1_at_...
6 to FVander_at_...
6 to steve_kohler_at_...
20 to kevin.kelley_at_...
10 to TConsta505_at_...
8 to johncrim_at_...

A number of dice (from Titan Legions), Imperator & MG displays
(make me an offer)

The Titan Legions Books - Rulebook and Codex Titanicus $10
There's been some interest in this, but many people have confused it
with
Adeptus Titanicus. If you're interested, contact me.

the rules from Renegades $10

Small Boxful of eldar unit cards $5
a94rasha_at_...
Actually there's a large box full, and I've had someone else after some,
so will have
to review the situation.

*****119 Vypers (1 per stand, incl 20 loose) $0.25 each
20 to agro_at_...
6 to askinner_at_...
10 to sauron1_at_...
10 to steve_kohler_at_...
10 to aebrain_at_...
50 to kevin.kelley_at_...
12 Reserved

*****179 Jetbike stands (2 each) $0.25 each stand
30 to agro_at_...
5 to askinner_at_...
20 to sauron1_at_...
15 to steve_kohler_at_...
15 to aebrain_at_...
15 to wrood_at_...
50 to kevin.kelley_at_...
29 Reserved

92 falcons $0.50 each
7 to FVander_at_...
3 to steve_kohler_at_...
40 to kevin.kelley_at_...

175 stands of guardians $0.15 ea
40 to TConsta505_at_... (on sprues preferred)

All other infantry is $0.25 each stand

21 stands of heavy weapon guardians
10 to TConsta505_at_...

32 stands of exarchs (many need re-basing)
4 to john_at_...
1 to askinner_at_...
5 to TConsta505_at_...

30 stands of dreadnoughts
8 to steve_kohler_at_...
15 to TConsta505_at_...

6 command stands w/ solid color flags, 4 guardians and a warlock
1 to steve_kohler_at_...

32 stands of dire avengers
8 to agro_at_...
4 to askinner_at_...
4 to kevin.kelley_at_...
4 to TConsta505_at_...

31 stands of swooping hawks
8 to agro_at_...
4 to john_at_...
4 to cmgoh_at_...
4 to askinner_at_...
4 to TConsta505_at_...

32 stands of striking scorpions (needs rebasing)
4 to kevin.kelley_at_...
8 to agro_at_...
8 to TConsta505_at_...

***** 17 stands of dark reapers
4 to john_at_...
4 to askinner_at_...
4 to steve_kohler_at_...
5 to TConsta505_at_...

28 stands fire dragons
4 to agro_at_...
4 to kevin.kelley_at_...

13 stands of howling banshees (many needing re-basing)
4 to steve_kohler_at_...
1 to TConsta505_at_... (+ 2 spare)

32 stands of wraithguard
4 to steve_kohler_at_...
10 to TConsta505_at_...

31 stands of harlies
8 to agro_at_...
4 to kevin.kelley_at_...
8 to TConsta505_at_...

78 stands of vibro cannons
20 to TConsta505_at_...

80 stands support platforms
20 to TConsta505_at_...

10 stands of howling banshees (1 per stand) at 5c each
6 to TConsta505_at_...

24 stands Scouts
10 to TConsta505_at_...

65 Warlocks ( 5c each)
10 to steve_kohler_at_...
10 to TConsta505_at_...

***** 55 Guardians w/Flags at 3c each
55 to kitzman_at_...
10 to TConsta505_at_...

Additions:
20 support weapon crew to TConsta505_at_... at 3c each

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo