Re: [Epic] The perfect size

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:39:57 +0200 (MET DST)

> Don't worry this is not a cross post from some erotica newsgroup...
> I have been thinking about most of the missions, and I have to say, I
> think the perfect size for a good battle is about 2500 points. This allows
> you to have a wide variety of detachments, and maybe a war engine or two,
> but you cannot go overboard on anything. If anyone has any opinion on this
> subject, I want to hear some arguments either way, and if anyone still
> thinks this is a crosspost, seek help :o)
> Steve

I hope I'll ever play a 2500 game. A couple a months ago I got started
with the game, and our biggest battle was a 750 points battle. We both
had 3 Squads, he played Chaos, I SM Spacewolves. I thought it was nothing
more but a skirmish, so I think that 2500 points with 2 (or more!)
warengines wouldn't give much more, BTW, I hate the idea of Titans in an
epic wargame, I think that the strategical aspect of the game diminishes a
lot.

Cedric

Oh yes, My Fast fury Assault Squad

3 vindicator Assault thanks