RE: [Epic] GW Cycles

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:45:51 -0400

Money wise WOC is more likely to buy GW :0
GW is not in debt leaving option (2) . However there is am option 4 - their
accounting year ends 30 May -
converting inventory into money make s the end of the fiscal year spread
sheet more attractive.

Kevin Kelley
kevin.kelley_at_...
My employer knows nothing about it.