Re: [Epic] GW Cycles

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:04:16 -0700 (PDT)

> In a message dated 98-06-02 05:09:50 EDT, A.E. Brain wrote:
>
> << I can think of 3 hypotheses that are consistent with the evidence:
>
> 1) GW wants to buy something. WOC perhaps?
> 2) Someone's playing Elasticity of Demand games in Marketing.
> 3) Loans are due.
>
> But these are merely hypotheses. Still 1) has a certain charm.
> >>

> Wouldn't GW want to buy Heartbreaker? Get back their old sculptors?

They left for good reason, and I wouldn't want to see Heartbreaker gone. I
play warzone, and I commend HB for breaking free of the GW tyranny and
creating a good market for themselves, and priming everyone for others to
follow.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...