Re: [Epic] Epic 40k from WD207 (LONG)

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 22:27:26 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, oki_at_... wrote:

> >So if I understand this correctly, the army with higher strategy (ala 40K)
> >could effectively win 3 out of 4 initiatives and is assured of 2. Sounds to
> >me the this strategy will be just as important (and silly) as the 40K manner
> >of initiative.
> >

> But the phrase used is "phases" as opposed to "turns". From above one can
> interpret it such that a turn consist of 4 phases. But that is just my wild
> guess and my "do not quite get it" part :)

The four times initiative is checked are:

Movement
Shooting (vehicles and infantry)
Shooting (War Engines)
Assault

The phases in a turn are:

Movement
Shooting
Assault
Rally

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy