Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red in E40K v1.1 upgrade

From: <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:28:32 EDT

Not being the number-cruncher some people are (no offense), I couldn't comment
on the points thing, especially as I am blissfully ignorant of the relative
changes between SM/TL and E40K in this respect. However, I thought that the
V1.0 Magnus was a bit under-valued. My original inclination was that he
should be _at_95pts, and the V1.1 is closer to this. This would be a basis for
the other three primarchs, Angron, Mortarion, and Fulgrim. Have to dig out my
copy of Renegades and see if I can guesstimate the others....8)