Re: [Epic] Epic Webring

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 21:35:36 -0400

> If you could redo this G it would be great. :o)
>
> Fran�ois Bruntz
>
> **

Don't talk to me about the G! I just spent too many hours trying to get a
purplish glass ring with the words Epic Webring in it, and the damn thing
doesn't want to save after it spends 2+ hours rendering.

Anyway, I've already redone the G, I just hope it's light enough.

Tyler

I'll put up the glass ring when I can get my computer to save. It was a beaut
too. And if I come up with any more.

Use this image with permission, the only condition being that you please do
not disturb the little red signature in the bottom right corner. He's happy
there.

Ewr01.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Ewr01.jpg)