Re: [Epic] What izzit?

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

> Type 1 - 1 1/4" high, body shaped like a flea, posed with head tilted

sounds like an old knight Warden

> Type 2 - 1" high, same flea shape body. Head facing down and forward.

sounds like another Warden

> Type 3 - 1 1/4" high. Same gunfighter pose with weapons off to both

An original Paladin Knight.

> Type 4 - 1 1/2" high. Some kind of funky chicken walker. Narrow mold of

An original Knight Lancer (I love the funky chicken look)

> Type 5 - Same walker body as 4 but head like a snake. Tiny gun emplaced

Another Lancer.

> Type 6 - Clone of SM/TL Knight Crusader. Base says Knight and GW '94.
> Type 7 - Clone of SM/TL Knight Lancer. Base says Knight and GW '94.
> Type 8 - Clone of SM/TL Knight Errant. Base says Knight and GW '94.

New ed. Crusader, Lancer and Errant

> Type 9 - This one's strange. 1 1/2" high. Narrow mold like the funky

This is the third variant of the Lancers, I like the way he is holding his
battlecannon.

> Type 10 - Definitely not GW but cute in its own way. Tank with a single,

No idea, sounds funky though. Do you have any pictures?

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...