Re: [Epic] Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion in E40K v0.0

From: <Tobitiah_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:57:32 EDT

Whoopsie, didn't read as fully as I should have. The "enemy detat" didn't
register. I was assuming he meant units/models within 10cm. I like the
'forming a new detat' under Fulgrims control. Also, when/if released, the
detat should suffer 1BM. If from many detats, each suffers 1BM. Shock of
what happened, plus shock of returning/realization...

                                Brian