Re: [Epic] Rhinos

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:04:18 -0600

At 04:39 AM 6/5/98 PDT, you wrote:
>Salutations,
>
>I've got two questions about how using rhinos :
>
>1- Do you use rhinos to transport your assault squads? I know that they
>can move quickly thanks to their jump pack, but I always thought that
>they need to be deployed as fast as possible. Now, in close assaults,
>rhinos with a AV of 0 are a big disadvantage.

Definately. The kicker is the avoid putting the Rhinos out front when your
about to make your assault. If you think you're going to be assaulted then
dismount your marines ASAP.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"