[Epic] Rhinos

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 04:39:40 PDT

Salutations,

I've got two questions about how using rhinos :

1- Do you use rhinos to transport your assault squads? I know that they
can move quickly thanks to their jump pack, but I always thought that
they need to be deployed as fast as possible. Now, in close assaults,
rhinos with a AV of 0 are a big disadvantage.

2- I also use rhinos to transport my devastators. When I deploy them,
rhinos become useless (FP = 0), what can I do with them? Sometimes, they
can be used as covers for my units but I don't like too much this idea
because of these problems of break points...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 05/28/98