[Epic] i need your warhammer daemons!!! (off topic)

From: Daniel Bond <arkhan_the_black_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 04:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking to buy or trade daemons for warhammer. If you have any of
the following daemons which you are interested in trading (i will buy
mini's, but only in UK), please email me direct at
arkhan_the_black_at_...

i am particularly looking for the following:

OOP keeper of secrets
4 bloodletters of khorne
8 flesh hounds of khorne
10 pink horrors and 20 blue horrors of tzeentch
1 juggernaut of khorne
8 flamers of tzeentch
10 daemonettes of slaanesh
8 fiends of slaanesh
1 steed of slaanesh
3-5 nurgling bases
1 beast of nurgle
4 plaguebearers of nurgle.

for a trade list email me. this includes 40k marines, fantasy orcs and
epic stuff

Daniel Bond
arkhan_the_black_at_...

CHAOS RULE!!!!!!