RE: [Epic] ManO War (was GW cycles)

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 07:33:14 -0400

They have dwarfs and chaos dwarfs, I assume you mean the former?

Here is the dwarfs ship choices:

Dwarf Cost (ea)US$
 Gyrocpter squad * $2
 War Balloon Squad $2
 Ironclad $3
 Monitor $3
 Dreadnought $6
* I called - even though it says squad, it is only one model.
I dont have a clue as to what these look like.
I have been looking for some oared ships to use w/ 15mm DBM but dont realy
have any info on MOW -
scale looks to be OK but if the models are too fantastical it wont go over
too well with the NASAMW types.

Your Email looks fine -

kevin.kelley_at_...
My employer knows nothing about it.