Re: [Epic] Chaos scenario was Shameless plug

From: <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 17:36:13 EDT

<< meant that one of the civilian stands has say a "dot" onthe bottom -
 neither player knows which stand - as the Chaos player kills them he can
 check to see (once he has "overrun" the now defunct stand) if the guv'nr was
 in there - if he nails it with a distance weapon just flip it over or use a
 casualty cap he cant look. The Imperial player cant look either until he
 moves "near" the stand - once the guv'nr is located he then tries to whisk
 him away to safety - but the cahos player still doent know that the key pice
 has been located by the marine (unless a T hawk comes into dust off a
 certain stand....)
 Ok, that works. I'll copy this down and write it up....
 Kevin

 PS I am thinking "lots" of civilian stands here >>
Generally when we've used 'em, there is about 10 stands or so (all we got).
That enough? Or should we try to achieve the actual population level of the
area? 8)