RE: [Epic] ManO War (OT)

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:23:16 -0400

> If I get them sent to me and then mail them to you it will be (US$)
> $54 + 4.5% tax + $7.50 p&h + post to canada = $63.93 + post to canada
> It may be cheaper for you to order them direct since you dont pay sales
> tax, and only one postage charge. OTOH do you pay customs??
One other possibility is they may have them at games day this Sat in
Baltimore in which case no $7.50 p&h
but the Md Sales tax is 5%. I will call them today if I get a chance & ask.
US Mail order has a 1-800 number - you may want to call them direct if it is
toll free
from canada.
BTW the GW mail order place is, by car, about an hr from the Pentagon. They
are also retail direct at the same place so next time you are down may be
worth a trip.

Kevin