RE: [Epic] ManO War (OT)

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:47:39 -0400

I have been to the shop at Glen Burnie but not to the convention center (Sat
will be first time) so I was not sure of the logistics -
also timing was a consideration vis a vis games day hrs vs mail order hrs.
Actually, the Games day package didnt include a map so I need to see where
the conv venter is - downtowwn??

Kevin