[Epic] Calling Tom Sullivan (off topic)

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:35:11 +0200

First, my apologies for polluting the list with this message.

Tom, you reached me via this list to ask for the scan of the Old-Style
Knights.

Your address is starkfist_at_... , but I always get the following
message (one day later) :

    The recipient was unavailable to take delivery of the message
    MSEXCH:IMS:Real Software:RLSBEAA:RLSNTEX 3499 (000B099C) Host
unreachable.

I even tried to send a mail (without attachments) but it failed. Contact me
if you have another address where I can mail it to, or if it is an error on
my side of the line.

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...