Re: [Epic] What happened to that major sale???

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:07:34 +0100

>> It's still going as far as I know. He is posting updates on the
>> newsgroup.
>>
>Isnt this the newsgroup???

Nope, this is a private mailing list, the newsgroup is that wonderful place
where everyone flames everyone.

Of course, we on this list could always start a couple of flame wars...just
to keep us warm though!! hehehe

Also, if you goof up on a topic, then only a few people on this list will
notice it, on the newsgroup, the entire world laughs at you :P

Jimi :)