Re: [Epic] ManO War (OT)

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:48:34 -0400

Yep. The Convention Center is about as dowtown as you can get. It's two
blocks from the Inner Harbor. Since GD starts at 2 on Friday, the best way
would be hit the Glen Burnie store on the way in to Baltimore, then just go
up Ritchie Hwy (the main route through Glen Burnie) which goes straight into
Baltimore. You can go all the way into downtown with just a turn or two at
the very end.
If you get lost (doubtful) just follow the signs to Camden Yards, which is a
couple of blocks from the Convention Center.