Re: [Epic] MASSIVE ELDAR SALE - PAYMENT DATA

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:39:03 +1000

OK, we're getting to the final stretch.

The goods currently reside in Minnesota USA. All communication from this
point on should go to KEVIN WALKER mailto:sage_at_...

Basically, the plan is now:

a) Kev checks to make sure I've not sold the same thing twice, etc and
amends the list accordingly.

b) He then makes up the goods into parcels, and informs people of what
they've been allocated, giving them a reasonable time (1 week? 2 weeks?)
to reply confirming the order.

c) He then takes the parcels down to the post office or other preferred
carrier, where he gets an estimate of postage costs.

d) He informs people of how much its going to cost, and requests
payment, giving them what details are required (mailing address etc).

e) As payments are received ( Money Orders Please - Checks will have to
await clearance), the goods will be sent. Insurance is pretty much
mandatory on all except the smallest orders, as it's the only proof we
have to show that the goods were sent. And if anything goes wrong, you
at least get a refund.

OK, now for Australians, it's a bit different.

All goods for Australians will be sent to me here in Canberra after
you've confirmed your orders with K.Walker esquire. Please tell him
you're in Oz. When I receive the huge parcel, I'll figure out
proportional postage costs, and request payment from you in Australia
Dollars. Sending the stuff together should cut the huge international
shipping costs significantly. I hope.
On payment, goods will be shipped via Australia Post, registered (or
whatever's cheapest that gives me both insurance and proof of sending).

This message is going to the space-marine mailing list, and also will be
sent individually to everyone who's been allocated goods. I expect some
drop-outs, if only due to Murphy, so there may be a second chance for
some people. Preference will be given first to anyone who's asked to be
on the waiting list, second to anyone whose order hasn't been completely
filled.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo