Re: [Epic] Games day release

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:13:47 -0400

> I think someone owes me a coke!!!, i�ll give you my addy any day
>

> Alexis Delgado
> Finally rested... and ready for more(or less...)

Nope. I said it had to be RELEASED by Games Day US. One plastic sprue in a
display case is not released. It won't actually be released here in the US
for another two months or so. Remember, my offer was to buy everybody a Coke
at the Games Day show if the stuff was on sale.

But they did cause me pause for concern. Then again, if we even get ONE new
local player out of the Chaos release it'll be a good thing.

Dave