Re: [Epic] Games day release

From: <Aries62_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:14:33 EDT

Well, I suppose we will have to do this like Sunday School. Each one bring
one. I firmly believe that if new gamers see others playing and enjoying a
system they will confindently buy that system. Lets face it, all of the
"older" gamers already have it if they like it. As for new gamers, who can
blame them considering all the negative comments they must here from people.
History does repeat itself, when I was younger it was TSR that was the evil
empire.