Re: [Epic] Recent <snip> messages

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:35:51 -0400

<Snip>

Gee Harlie, it is that easy. Interesting way to remind people, but comments
on the subject are also helpfull (So there's not a bunch of snips and your
sigs)
You see, I see a post from you Harlie, and I go. "great, I wonder what
Harlie has to say" and then I'm disappointed.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the day when HM forgets to snip something. Then
I'll be sure to laugh.

What I really want to ask is where is the Epic Webring link on your page,
last time I was there I couldn't find it.

Tyler
Somethings put a big old smile on my face sometimes. Keep on snipin' Harlie