Re: [Epic] Cap Imps

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:22:28 +0100

>I remember I bought a bowed set of Necro Ratskins, and one of the Braves
(Juves) had the top half of his head missing, so the store owner
>opened a pack of Braves and included it in the box, at no extra charge.

I recently bought a pack of the new 40k Eldar Guardians but the metal
Shuricats were missing, the GW store manager gave me another free of charge
after making sure the Shuricats were inside the second box!!

Jimi :) (the piracy smiley is a good smiley!!)